Home » Uncategorized
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Welcome to Summer 2019 DDBC!
DIGITAL DISCIPLE BOOT CAMP is for ministers who want to learn more about social media, collaborative digital tools, digital storytelling, creating websites, mobile tools and more. The training provides ministers with an opportunity to explore and learn more about how technology can be an integral part of your ministry world. This training attracts participants from across the US and International locations – Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Portugal. Ministers who want to keep up with the evolving technology world for learners include…
- Youth Ministers
- Young Adult Ministers
- Administrative Assistants
- Coordinator of Pastoral Ministries
- Diocesan Directors and Associates for Catechist Formation
- Directors of Religious Education/Faith Formation
- RCIA Coordinators
- Music Directors
- Pastoral Associates
- Members of Parish Catholic Women’s Guild
- Parish Catechist – Any grade levelD
- School Religion Teacher
- Stewardship Council Member
- Parish clergy – Pastor or Associate Pastor
- Director of Stewardship
- Diocesan Media Resource Director
- Bereavement Ministry
- Communications Directors
- Coordinator of Online Learning for Adults
- Director of Family Ministry
- Parish Volunteer
- Parish IT Director
- Technology Coordinator – School or Parish
- Fundraising Chairperson
- Director of Family Catechesis
- Sacrament Coordinator
- Anyone looking to improve their understanding of the Digital Disciple Competencies (include link – , including new tools, technologies, and best practices that they can deploy in their organizations right now!
What Will You Gain?
- Digital Disciple Network is dedicated to sharing insights to help you gain a stronger sense of what’s available and how you can put these tools and techniques into ministry practice.
- Digital Discipleship Boot Camp (DDBC) is created by seasoned ministers who know how to apply technology to their ministry. The DDBC team comes from the fields of instructional design, eLearning development, communication and information technology specialists. They pride themselves on staying current with what matters most.
- Experts are available to you to discuss the strategies and tools currently working in their ministry world and how they could impact your ministry.
- The DDBC program provides practical and hands-on sessions that will guide you in applying digital tools into your ministry.
- You will gain fresh ideas for your ministry and new contacts to reach out to after your DDBC experience.